Subject: ral7.memo
From: Clearing Archive Roboposter <[email-masked]>
Date: 2 Jan 2001 18:13:05 -0500
Newsgroups: alt.clearing.technology

THE STRUCTURE OF CHARACTER
AND INTERPERSONAL RELATIONS

     INTRODUCTION

     The real introduction to this level is the Factors.  The most
valuable particle in this universe is a particle of admiration and the
least desirable is its opposite, the particle of disdain.  Thetans
have used particles of admiration to interact with other beings.  They
have come to misown and identify with others creations of admiration
and thus formed a "theta body".

     This forms the core of their possessions as a thetan and is the
valuable aesthetic to which the rest of the case adheres.  Advanced
level 10, with the awareness level of "Character" is the dissolution
of this theta body and thus the restoration of one's own basic
character as a theta being on eight dynamics.

     HISTORY

     NED for OTs, in the CofS, is deliberately limited to an area
around the body.  Many people, on leaving the Church, found that the
techniques of NOTS could be extended to much further distances.  When
they did so they found phenomena which were beyond the level of the
original materials.  They found themselves in communication with
beings who seemed more powerful than BTs and who often had wide
reaching comm lines.

     Many of these solo auditors considered that these were
extra-terrestrials who sought to better mankind and developed
"Channelling" as a way of transmitting the wisdoms of these beings to
the unenlightened.  They abandoned the basic principles of Scientology
and became disciples.

     Others saw these beings as powerful suppressives attempting to
take control of the planet.

     Neither of these approaches observes the basic principles of
Scientology.  Auditing these beings is very easy - they do not have
the resistivity of even a human being, let alone a heavy suppressive
so the second school falls apart easily.  There may well be
dramatizations of these things going on in PT but these depend for
their force on earlier charge.  The first school is equally easily
dismissed by observing the lack of sophistication of these
"Extra-terrestrials".  They may profess to knowing the wisdoms of the
universe in eloquent sophistries of the meaning of love but try asking
them for a detailed explanation of the nature of a service facsimile!

     The true nature of these beings is that they are stuck in an
eternal revivification of a time when they were involved in
suppressive control.  During that time they created a large number of
communication lines which they are frantically holding onto through
fear of extinction.  We are talking about a scenario that was
frequently replayed on the track.  Every being on this planet has
attachments to hundreds or thousands of these beings.  They have comm
lines into bts in the space of one's body.  If one blows the bt then
another appears soon after and one ends up spending a long time
running these false bts.  
 
     EARLIER UNIVERSES

     The beginning of this current universe occurs at around four
quadrillion years ago.  This is the start of the time track when
beings started to compulsively create a copy of everything going on
and to keep it.  The universe has collapsed and exploded several times
since then.  Various dimensions have separated out and recombined
creating several confusions.  The last of these was 16 or so billion
(16 * 10e9) years ago when the "Big Bang" occurred".

     Prior to 4 quadrillion there were many earlier universes created
by groups of beings in various degrees of complexity.

     Heavy implantation of beings began, in the current cycle, about 7
quadrillion years ago.  Small thetans were dragged out of earlier
universe games and implanted.  They were fixed into being various
objects, emotions, sexualities and traps.  There have been many yet
earlier cycles of this, but the latest involved the destruction of
earlier universe games on a massive scale and resulted in the entry of
beings to this MEST universe at 4 quadrillion.

     The MEST universe seems to have been put together from the
abandoned creations of the earlier universe games.  These were taken
over and condensed.  Big thetans were then recruited into the MEST
universe and implanted with Incident 1.  During that incident they
were joined with beings in their own valence.  After that they
couldn't quite as-is anything because of the alter-is.  They thought
they were one when they were actually several.

     Prior to the MEST universe there were universes that were created
by groups of thetans in order to achieve various purposes or play
games.  The players, or big thetans, would create viewpoints of theta
in order to play the game.  While these were created of theta they
would be limited in capacity and dedicated to a fixed purpose.  They
are not self-determined but run on stimulus-response according to
their postulated purpose.

     These created viewpoints or VPs fall into several general
categories:

     a) Those that create something on a via to prevent casual
as-isness.  (Time VPs or TVPs).

     b) Those that act as a remote viewpoint and perceive.  (PVPs)

     c) Those that admire or revere as a form of creating theta
attachments.  They can also create reverse admiration or disdain.
(AVPs & DVPs)

     d) Those that retain knowing or not-knowing.  (KVPs)

     e) Anchor points to manufacture a space automatically.  (SVPs)

     This period of earlier universe games extends back to 100
centillion years ago (10e305).  The measurements of time are based on
what seems to be about right given the changes of measuring systems
and universes.  One should not take them as absolutes but work with
one's own frame of reference.

     From 100 centillion to 4 quadrillion several games became
predominant.  One is "Elections".  This involves voting for various
beings with particles of theta admiration.  There seems to have been
an original "Game of Gods" with an election for who would be GOD at
the beginning.  After that there were trillions of local elections and
power plays.  The other favorite game was monitoring.  Various big
thetans would set up networks of created beings, either of their own
VPs or usurped VPs of others.  Both of these persist into present time
and are being dramatized heavily in current societies.  In developing
an approach to handle monitors I am treating them as whole track
vestiges with an automaticity that uses the Pre-OTs own power to
control him.

     VALENCES

     One could say that the basic reason a thetan goes out of valence
is through being out-created.The most valuable particle in the
universe is that of admiration and it is thus potentially the most
aberrative.  One can take a particle or AVP received from another and
pass it on as one's own.  It then contains a lie and the recipient
can't quite as-is it.

     In the games of elections many beings learned this trick
resulting in the recipients going into a valence due to the apparency
of out-creation through persistence.

     Thus evil came about.  The being went into a false valence
preceded by the confusion of identity and from there went into
contra-survival solutions involving the compulsive control of others.
So the game of monitoring came about.

     RESPONSIBILITY

     In initially investigating and auditing this level it seemed that
there were various suppressives involved in the creation of these
monitors and that if one tracked it back one could find and handle the
original authors and thus blow the whole phenomena.  I tried this a
few times as have others.  But then more kept coming up and the
eventual observation I made was that this is not a scenario set up by
a few.  It is a mechanism that vast numbers of beings have used as a
methodology for interpersonal relations and control for eons and each
of us have varying degrees of responsibility for perpetuating the
aberration.  The monitors one has set up oneself and that are being
used on us and that others have on others and that we have on
ourselves form the fixed basis of our interpersonal relations with
others and thus our character or personality.

     METERS

     Initially this level was researched using an advanced E-meter
with a specially enhanced meter movement as the C of S E-meters are
too insensitive.  Later it was found that even this meter seemed to be
difficult to get reads with even though charge was present.  The
charge had to be sensed for and personal awareness was deeper than the
meter.  Something was needed that would read deeper than the Pre-OTs
awareness.

     Experiments were done using an EEG machine directly measuring the
very low microvoltages coming from the brain.  It was found that
electrical brain activity increased when one put even light attention
in the general area of a monitor.  One could then steer into the
charge using the EEG and then the E-meter would start to read.

     Auditing progressed using a combination of E-meter and EEG.  The
E-meter would F/N when charge still registered on the EEG.  The
solution to metering at this level is thus mainly the use of the EEG
with the E-meter as a secondary tool.

     I am continuing research with the EEG development for ease of
use.  Currently a multi-channel LED indication of a spectrum of brain
frequencies seems most useable.

     TECHNIQUE

     1.  Locate an area where it seems that one is not being fully
self-determined or thinking seems blocked.

     2.  Using the EEG scan for distant possible locations of a source
of monitoring.  These generally do not read initially on the E-meter
but will show up as a surge on the EEG usually in the range 7 - 20 Hz.

     3.  Steer on the EEG until one gets a precise location
accompanied by an awareness of the identity of the source monitor on
the area of charge.  Early on you may have to search a few times for a
more distant or powerful location but after a while it becomes easier
to get the source monitor.  The junior monitors which they control can
be ignored initially as when one contacts the source monitor they come
into easy control.

     4.  Run general O/W on the monitor of the form:

    	"What have you done".
    	"What have you withheld".

     This is run to a cognition generally of the monitor realizing
that their actions are deteriorating themselves as well as others.  If
they are unresponsive then use the power processes instead.

     5.  Ask "Whom have you admired or respected".  This should come
out on the first item but may need L&N.  It gets the suppressive
valence they are dramatizing.

     6.  Run 5 -way recall of admiration and disdain.  This achieves
the same effect as the more complex earlier version of the step
(follows in [].)

     [ 6.  Have the monitor as-is by intending to their moment of
creation AVPs and DVPs that the terminal from the last step placed on
him, he placed on the terminal, others placed on them (him and the
terminal), they placed on others and that they placed on themselves.
If any VPs seem sticky then check for misownership, multiple creator,
clustered VPs and usurped VPs.]

     7.  Have the monitor repeat step 6 with you as the terminal.

     8.  Ask "Who are you".  If this doesn't result in a "myself"
cognition then recheck steps 6 & 7 and check for any other types of
VPs present.

     9.  Run "What could you confront" to EP.  This stabilizes the
being in his own valence.

     10.  Educate the being on the basics of auditing and the nature
of the track.  This should include the following as a minimum:

Axioms 1-11, 29 and 51.
The nature of the Time track.
Principle incidents on the track including elections, Pre Inc. 1 implants, Inc.
1, C.C. implant, Helatrobus implants, The "Big Bang" at 16 billion and implants
immediately following, Inc. 2.
The nature of a thetan, types of VPs, BTs and clusters and how to handle each.
Handling of rudiments and presessions.
Out-int and how to handle.
FPRD evil purpose handling.
The data in this issue.

     11.  Intend him to handle any clones he has created of himself by
intending them to their moment of creation.

     12.  Have him handle any creations he has been using to monitor
you.  Supervise this and handle any problems he has.

     13.  Have him similarly handle any creations monitoring people
you are associated with or in contact with.

     14.  Give him the job of continuing to handle any monitors he has
set up and then continue auditing other monitors on the planet
generally.

     15.  Let him know that he can get in contact as necessary to
handle any tech difficulties.

     16.  Let go of the comm line to him.

     17.  In a separate session or sessions check for and handle any
NOTS case that was occluded by the monitor that is now available.

--

Ralph Hilton
http://Ralph.Hilton.org

================ http://www.clearing.org ====================
Tue Jan  2 18:13:05 EST 2001 
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/ralph/ral7.memo
Send mail to [email-masked] saying help

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homer Wilson Smith     The paths of lovers    Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959               cross in         Internet Access, Ithaca NY
[email-masked]     the line of duty.     http://www.lightlink.com