Subject: duc3.memo
From: Clearing Archive Roboposter <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 May 1999 21:13:02 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.clearing.technology

1. Have PC recall a person, or thing he has charge on, whether positive or
negative (hate, love, sadness, etc).

2. Give commands:  

     a. Get the idea of judging _ _ _ _ _ _ (person or thing) 
     b. Get the idea of allowing _ _ _ _ _ _  to be.

This done 1.2.1.2.1.2. to E.P.  Can be done on various terminals.  

It has the effect of making the person more aware of the dynamics of flows,
roles, responses, games conditions, etc. and his own participation in the
process.  

Robert

http://users.ctinet.net/voltr 
GPM Clearing procedure writeup:
http://fza.org/articles/gpm1.htm
http://fza.org/articles/gpm2.htm

================ http://www.clearing.org ====================
Sat May 22 21:13:02 EDT 1999 
ftp://ftp.lightlink.com/pub/archive/ducharme/duc3.memo
Send mail to [email-masked] saying help

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homer Wilson Smith     The paths of lovers    Art Matrix - Lightlink
(607) 277-0959               cross in         Internet Access, Ithaca NY
[email-masked]     the line of duty.     http://www.lightlink.com