Subject: Truth
From: [email-masked] (ID32)
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 00:01:52 -0500 (EST)
Newsgroups: alt.clearing.technology

From someone who doesn't post here, (with his permission):
----------
Yesterday morning I ran into a friend of close to thirty years at the
coffee bar we frequent. From the animation and length of our
conversation, I realized some things. 
We both did clear and OT levels in the late 60s and early 70s. He's
still "in." We have talked about each other's position vis a vis the
church quite frankly over the years. Due to the fact that each of us
understands tech and hence, uses it, we remain and grow as friends. 
The people who are "in" and rely on arbitrary adherence to commands from
above, who don't have the ability to hold a position, listen,
understand, grant beingness, acknowledge (you know --- the TRs) are the
robots keeping the evils in place. 
The people who are "out", but who only have one agenda (for example to
disparage the church) also don't do real well on the above list of
attributes. I wrote to Larry Wollersheim's web site (I can't think of
the name) about specific gross untruths posted there. I got one form
letter reply, which made it clear to me that truth wasn't what they were
going for, just an op-term fight. 
Op terms love to fight in the confines of their game. 
Truths are bigger. People who adhere to the truth aren't necessarily on
one side or the other. If one is really using the tech, it doesn't
matter very much whether you are in or out.
-----------
Posted, not written, by ID32