Subject: The Tilman unit in Berlin changes its signature: new shift
From: [email-masked] (wgert)
Date: 15 Sep 1998 08:30:23 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology,de.soc.weltanschauung.scientology

On 14 Sep 1998 05:34:17 GMT, [email-masked] (Sentience) wrote:

This is an imposter's message.

This message did not come from [email-masked] (Sentience), but I
have still answered it, as it is a valid response to my post.

Kenneth

>>My assumption is that you do not have pure consciousness. 
>>
>>So do you have pure consciousness? 
>>
>>Kenneth
>
>Your answer has been given two thousand years ago.  They also asked the
>same questions from Christ.  They were unbelievers and it did not matter
>what He would say, they would not believe.  They asked Him if He was
>Christ.  He answered: If I say yes, you would not believe, and if I say no,
>I am lying!
>
>Here is your answer.  Those who have wisdom will understand.  Those who are
>fault finders forever will seek to find faults!  And you can find and/or
>create imaginary faults in anyone, even God.

At least let joe speak for himself. 

If, and when he answers, I may then make my own judgement, and not rely
on yours, or Christs.

At least Christ did  exhibit pure consciousness, joe, in my opinion does
not.

I also do not fault find God. I have said many times God is perfect. It
is ego that is not perfect, and therefore ego judges.

Whilst I am more aware of ego than my True Self, I cannot avoid
judgement. If I say I do not judge, I have just judged myself as not
judging. If I say joe has pure consciousness, I have judged him.

Kenneth
[email-masked]

My perceptions of God and Reality, are from the book,
A Course in Miracles.

http://www.facim.org/
http://nen.sedona.net/circleofa/