Subject: Sector Nine
From: "pscott" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 12:37:41 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.clearing.technology,alt.religion.scientology

I had been given the sector nine materials by a dingbat 10 or 15 years
ago..... and after a while they just gradually dissapeared, the parakeets
cage  needed a new bottom every few days.

It was interesting though that when I was in LA doing NOTS in about 1982 I
went walking out east on sunset blvd... about 10 blocks from AOLA and 6
blocks this side of Alvarado on the left stood an old building by itself
....about 3 stories, brick and cement built I'd say in the 40's...but with a
newly finished glass and oak front door.and entry...with a logo over the
door in gold and blue, a very expensive looking logo and entry area..it said
'Galactic Confederation...something"    no parking lot near by, and vacant
lots on either side....its in that dip in the road .....and so I walked to
the door and looked in....and knocked and no one came to the door...then I
could see way back,  in the very neat and clean offices an immaculately
dressed black man in a sea org sort of uniform but with more blue and
gold... doing something sort of in a rush...he ignored me...finally I left.

A few years later I was at flag, eating dinner in the Hour glass Lounge at
the back table in the corner....at the end of the table was captn' Bill....
we ate without saying much, he looked a bit stressed.  I never knew quite
what to make of cap'n Bill...... later I met Fred Hare, he was RPF'd to the
boiler room at the Cedars complex..... a serious white knuckle case...sort
of reminded me of Ralph...... thats when I started to wonder about what in
the hell was going on with the cult.

Then much later in life, in fact just a few days ago...I wrote "brainwash
II'..... and that of course was preceeded by the spectacular pair of
articles..."Your father was a chicken".....and 'Brainwash I' a parody of
Airplane with Leslie Nielson.

Its been an entertaining life, even the gunfights....but the wild women have
been stressful for me.

Phil Scott

--

-------Signature File---------------

It appears that one is the product of his or her actions.

In Life, we have the incredible opportunity to do the decent
thing, and transcend darkness !.  No matter how well justified,
indecent behavior, lying, and abuse of all sorts ruin their host.

Progress and success in life,  it seems  is marked by truth
and decent behavior, most especially as it concerns oneself.

By willful failure to be decent, a person condemns themselves
to the dark regions.....and any who agree with the behavior...
it is apparenty that a person becomes what he or she creates..
it is not just a game.

One cannot apparently be good and evil on a whim, and not be
forever changed by the darkness he or she has created.

In an attempt to dominate with lies, one becomes indeed the
father of lies....and that is apparently a fatal association.

------end of signature file---------------