Subject: Re: UCP NOTES AND NEWS #6: CO-AUDIT STATS
From: [email-masked] (Ted Crammer)
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 1999 16:53:45 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.clearing.technology

<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Ted Crammer posted that he has several 
> Seekers he will be testing UCP with.  
> We haven't heard from him since then.

Life goes on...

As for UCP, I started several days ago. After receiving my first session
last night I can report that I feel comfortably centered. That was the
end point for the session and being the causative being that I am I
determined when to end off. 

No fireworks, no spactacular cog. No auditor trying to make a stat. Just
look and note similarities and differences. And frankly, this is all I
want. There's no effort to find a cog or understand the process so one
can come up with the right EP or whatever. I can also report that I
think it would be as boring as shit on a solo run but I think lots of
processes fall in that category. I like the social interaction.

I'll report on my partners if they come up to feeling comfortable about
that. In fact I might just let them speak up for themselves. The most
I'd care to say is that the seeker is active and winning. Right now it
is enough to know that UCP with its wide open, non-enforced,
non-evaluative style is a great process for someone who has been messed
up by other practices.

-- 
Ted