Subject: Re: UCP: Co-Audit vs. Solo
From: Honza Svasek <[email-masked]>
Date: 4 Nov 1999 05:10:24 -0500
Newsgroups: alt.clearing.technology

In my experience anything can be solo audited as long as you have enough
discipline to NOT get into an endless Q&A.

For me UCP (after two sessions) is easier to solo as TROM because  it is
more simple.

On TROM it was not unusual for me to get into long (15 min) useless
wanders. But at some point you'll realize, and you can get back at the
right track.

So solo you tend to waste time, and maybe one needs a tool to keep you at
the right track and interested.

Tool could be good session admin, maybe a solo C/S, or maybe even a
computer that presents the questions and prompts for a response. (The
ultimate in muzzeled auditing)

I don't feel that another TERMINAL is needed to achieve as-issness,
release etc.

However, I find co-auditing big fun and probably faster.

Always: Your milage may vary, and the proof of the pudding is in the
eating.