Subject: Re: Scanned Tech Volumes, OEC (green volumes)?
From: Roland <[email-masked]>
To: Andreas Heldal-Lund <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 08:41:42 +0100
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.scientology

Andreas Heldal-Lund wrote:
> 
> Anybody know if there is a scanned version of the Tech Volumes, OEC
> (green volumes) etc?

The scanned in tech volumes have been posted here before. I think they
are the old tech volumes and don't have the Marcab issues and the
Gorilla goals. As for the green volumes - I have never seen them posted.
 
> Best wishes, Andreas Heldal-Lund
> Operation Clambake: www.xenu.net     -     SP4  &  Adm. TOXE CXI
> ________________________________________________________________
> "Keiko is nothing but a big chunk of meat, a 60,000 hamburger
> sized chunk of meat. They should rather feed people in Sudan."
>         [Paraphrasing  Steinar Bastesen, Norwegian whale hunter]

Roland
-- 
Watch the Xemu Cartoon: http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/xemurams/
Visit Xemu's Home Page: http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/index2.html
Also the incomparable Operation Clambake: http://www.xenu.net/
The TRUE story of Hubbard: http://www.primenet.com/~lippard/bfm/
Hubbard's "No Christ": http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/Nochrist.ram
The famous Xenu flyer: http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/flyers/Xemu.html
L. Ron Hubbard - A Profile: http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/RonSez.html