Subject: Re: Leaving Scenes was Re: Don't Post Empty Subjects
From: "Ryan Q Lee " <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 May 1999 06:15:15 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.clearing.technology

Gentlemen. :)

Thank you for the history. Excellent. Wonderful stuff.

For the future: Who is going to pick up the pieces
 of the church, and, how much we going to have to
 pay the attorneys?

Arc, Ryan 
--

On Sun, 23 May 1999 05:54:02   Ted Crammer wrote:
>Alan wrote:
>
>
>> In 1982 I realized that Scio was not going to change its operating basis,
>> worse it was losing the tech and the integrity that is essential for
>> processing to work.
>> 
>> I withdrew all my mock-ups and life force from the Mission Network as did
>> several others.
>> 
>> Almost overnight the Network began to disintegrate. It usually takes 2 or
>> 3 years for the original mock up to fade away.
>
>
>I left the Tucson Mission in '82 without consulting anyone or anything
>except my own knowing that the game was over and it was time to move on.
>>From 1978 to 1980 I had the time of my life. From 1981 to 1982 it was
>all downhill.
>
>
>> Other try to re-create the mock-ups but they cannot get into the original
>> power position.
>> 
>> At the time in '82 I was very aware of the effects that my withdrawing of
>> my life force and mock-ups would create. When the other co-creators joined
>> me in removing their life force and creations from the Mission Network it
>> has tumbled into almost nothingness.
>
>
>
>It's completely lost as a pioneer activity. A pioneer makes due with the
>resources he finds along the trail. The Mission Network became a
>reflection of the Class 4 Orgs with lots of management, reporting, etc.
>yet authorized to deliver fewer services. There was a time when a being
>just had to indicate, "I am starting a Mission," and if he checked out
>as being ethical and responsible he was given a Charter. Typically the
>Charter went to someone who was a proven auditor or someone who could
>get things done in his area.
>
>SMI came along and parsed the world into "parishes." Then they promoted
>scarcity and encouraged "buy now and secure your territory." I had been
>looking at other places in Arizona to start missions. At the point SMI
>came in I stopped that reach.
>
>When I left, SMI required the purchase of a "Mission Starter Package"
>for thousands of dollars and with that came "Hatting Packs" so the
>Mission Holder and staffs could train themselves on how to grow the
>feeble shell they had just purchased. It was touted as an "investment,"
>a hedge against inflation. Unsuspecting people lost their money. I know
>of some who became Mission Holders but they were not trained auditors or
>experienced staff and could not hold their position.
>
>The main problem with any expansion attempt is that LRH was viewed as
>the only one holding any power and the missions were viewed as nothing
>but conduits for people and funds to the orgs. Same thing when I was
>with WISE.
>
>
>> Possibly the most amazing aspect was that simultaneously all over the
>> world others were also withdrawing their life force and co-creations out
>> of the Network.
>> 
>> When DM did the god awful San Francisco massacre on what was left of the
>> Mission Holders he was actually kicking a dead horse.
>
>
>There were two SF meetings. The first killed off a few selected Mission
>Holders and the Mission Officer. I suppose that when they found they
>could get away with that they had a second meeting and that is the one
>you can read about on the web. I missed that one.   :)
>
>
>> 
>> I estimate the CofS lost almost 2,000 classed auditors at that time an
>> incredible loss of resources.
>> 
>> Scientology has been limping along basically living of the residue of
>> those halcyon days.
>
>
>
>WISE activities saved the day but when I left in '89 it, too, was an
>overmanaged activity going the way of the Mission Network. I can't say
>what's happening today.
>
>
>
>> No longer capable of clearing the ARC breaks and out ruds of the public as
>> the execs have badly mis-estimated their own importance's. This ARC
>> brokenness is building momentum and will eventually crush Scio.
>
>
>This is no small statement. It's true.
>
>Somewhere between the overmanaged, single-source, only one power
>terminal of the church and the very loosly connectedness of the
>multi-sourced "FZ" lies an optimum where prosperity can occur.
>
>
>-- Ted
>

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums