Subject: OTs, BTs . . . they ARE the Same!
From: [email-masked]
Date: 22 May 1999 03:44:18 -0400
Newsgroups: alt.clearing.technology

Dear Lurkers:

This amazing post was put up by the PRIDE of $cientology,
Tommy/Ra/ZerO$A/FangOne, who claims [in at least one of his multiple
personalities] to be a CLASS FIVE auditor and OT7 [almost OT8].  THIS is
the state of mind that you can aspire to if you spend a few hundred
thousand dollars and/or a LOT of YEARS studying $cientology.  Remember,
this is somebody who is offering to AUDIT YOU [for a suitable fee, of
course], so that YOU TOO can achieve HIS elevated state of awareness.  He
even has a great big web site with lots of the priceless LRH "standard
technology" material that helped him get SO enlightened!

LURKERS BEWARE!  

This IS the raw truth of $cientology, staring you right in the face.
This is a man who has ALREADY crossed over the bridge "to total freedom."
He ALREADY IS what he thinks YOU want to be.

I really don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Konchok Penday

=================================================

To Konchok Suppressive [=old subject header]
On Fri, 21 May 1999 20:05:44 -0700, Zero <[email-masked]> wrote:

>[email-masked] wrote:
 
>> On Thu, 20 May 1999 18:52:37 -0700, Zero <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> 
>> Hey! Tommy/Ra/ZerO$A:
>> 
>> Welcome Back!
>> 
>> I've been out of touch. 

>	Far as  Ican tell you havent been in touch in quite a few million.

I think the key phrase here is "Far as  Ican tell."  
Your awareness is not spectacularly impressive today.

>> I see Phil posts that you finally admitted you
>> actually ARE an O$A CLUSTER, just as I thought!

>	Yep, I am a cluster. 

Thank you for your candor.  How many others are posting under your(?) name?

>We hate you too. lol :)

More hallucinations mixed with hate.  
I don't hate you.  I feel sorry for you.  All of you.

>>  Is that why you are so
>> concerned with BT's?  You can't tell which one or which identity is
>> actually YOU? 

>	No, I cant tell which one is me.  Is it the one that wants to stop your
>heart, or the one that wants to electrocute you, or is it the one that
>wants to yank the string of the CO of your evil ints, or is it the one
>that wants to fly a kite, or is it the one who wants to choke you till
>he smells you shit in fear, or is it the one who......
>	etc, so forth.. I am sure you get the picture... :)

YES, I DO get the picture.  It's REALLY SAD.  This is an [almost] OT8, the
HIGHEST level of "awareness" in $cientology.  And where is he at?  FAR
below death, violently dramatizing ENEMY, and listing his compulsive
overwhelming homicidal evil purposes at great length in public . . . as an
ADVERTISEMENT for $cientology "case gain!"  He just doesn't have a clue.

>> Maybe you could repost your confession for all of us who
>> missed it?

>	Ok, I confess.  Feel better?.  I was responsible for personally
>throwing you through Incident II twice, just because you screamed so
>good... Sorry about screwing up your track like that, but you know, the
>second time it was all over, and the best I could do is a litte back
>room workshop thingie that I had been experimenting on, and it
>apparently worked very well..... You are even madder than the proverbial
>hatter still...

And here he proudly boasts about the BLACK DIANETICS and REVERSE PROCESSING
that he has been HALLUCINATING that he has been running on "me."  He makes
Koos look MEGASANE by comparison.  At least Koos is trying to HELP people!
This pathetic example of "standard tech" is using his "mighty telepathic
powers" to try to drive people crazy and "destroy them utterly" [to coin a
phrase].  And he thinks I'M madder than a hatter, because of MY evil
intentions, which he has TELEPATHETICALLY discerned!  Where IS the babysitter?

>	Does that feel better?

????

>>  Are you coming up tone out of pretense, or did you just get
>> undeniably caught in more bald-faced lies? 

>	Nahh. I am going down into more pretending, and I loooooove to get
>caught in my bald faced lies... In fact, here is a good one...  Penchak
>is a swell guy.  lol.

????

>> Are EACH of you going to
>> confess and apologize like good little BT's [. . . OT's, what's the
>> difference?], or just once as the CLUSTER-AT-LARGE?

>	Just the cluster at large. (btw, I am the little one under the left
>little toe nail, right next to the capillary with the molecule of lead
>sulfate, in the 23rd matrix of the lead crystal,  above the
>3,000,234,557,229th atom just to the left of the 10,100,034 th electron,
>in the space above the platinum disk.  (just in case you were wondering)

????  The only thing I wonder about here is why ANYONE would write such
pathetic originations.  I can't think of ANY sane reason at all.  I
sincerely doubt there are any.

>> >Safe:
>> >       Nice to see you are a busy little bee, but you are wiping out
everone
>> >elses posts with your manifold generations.
>> 
>> Why don't you just not post bullshit like this, and that will save a
>> "wipeout" right there?
 
>> I think you just wiped out someone else!  Don't you feel guity?

>	Nah, I wiped out planets, galaxies, universes, and more meat bodies in
>the last ten thousand years than you could count...  So Dont expect me
>too feel bad because I communicated....

More CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE of case gain and terminal enlightment from an
[almost] OT8.  THIS is what $cientology has to offer!  RUSH down to your
local Borg and BEG them to take your money and let you in.  YOU TOO can be
like Tommy!  He DESTROYS planets, galaxies and universes at will, but if
you make fun of his hallucinations, he goes BERSERK!
 
>> >Why dont you have a little
>> >bit of consideration for others, put up a list of all your data, and
>> >then post it in one or two posts.
 
>> Why don't you just post once a day?  Or better yet, once a week?  Be
>> considerate!  Even better, don't post at all.  That will give Safe that
>> much more room for his theta treats.

>	What a novel Idea. I think I will take it. 

The sooner the better.  Every time you post, the Borg's stats go DOWN.
 
>> The savage Zero is suddenly worried about others considerations for others?
>>  How touching!  Safe must really be bugging O$A ACT I/C!   Do you have new
>> project orders on this?

>	No, not yet, but I think I will generate them right away... I still
>havent gotten around to your declare. 

Oh dear, the dreaded DECLARE!  Piled on top of your black dianetics and
reverse processing that has collapsed me into INCIDENT TWO [where the short
fat naked guy with a bugle blows me out of a volcano that doesn't exist
with an atomic bomb], I just don't know if I could stand you SAYING
something BAD about me TOO.  You're like Ming the Merciless, but WORSE!
You're meaner than the junk-yard dog.  You're a true $cientology product!
You can go to the examiner and attest to your BIG WIN now.  Please write a
BIG success story!
 
>> >       When you post a bunch of stuff like that you omit tons of data
simply
>> >because you bump 40-50 other good posts off the ng.
 
>> No, he ADDS tons of data that gives you somatics and makes you PTS.  If
>> you're desperate for his posts from last week, go to deja-news.  You can
>> stop yapping about nothing now.

>	Ok, Ill stop yapping.

I don't think you have managed to accomplish this quite yet.  Keep trying.
 
>> >       Someone who dosent particularly want to read your stuff also
gets thier
>> >com line cut by you.
 
>> FALSE.  He's not cutting anybody's comm line.  I don't particularly want to
>> read your stuff, so why don't you take your own advice?  Be considerate
>> towards others and FOAD!

>	Eat shit you worthless piece of dog afterbirth. You are a totally
>worthless waste of theta bandwidth... 

RON would be PROUD OF YOU!  :-)

>> >       That is a P Scott trick.
 
>> No, actually that's a SPAMMER and SPORGER trick.  I wonder who could be
>> behind that?  You don't suppose it could be the cult, do you?  They only
>> seem to spam anti-cult people like me.  I NEVER see them spamming or
>> sporging YOUR posts.  I wonder why?

>	Because I am sane you fucking idiot.

!!!!!  That just about says it ALL, doesn't it?  !!!!!

>	I am sane enough to recognize you. 

I HOPE you can read my name through all your misemotion.  It IS on every post.

>I am sane enough to dispose of you
>quietly in the dead of night.

My gosh, it's almost like the $piritual $ource of $cientology talking from
beyond the grave!  Is that a direct quote from your Guru, or are you
ad-libbing a little bit?  You sure have the valence down pat!  I think Ron
was brilliant when he suggested that only enlightened beings like you
should have rights, and wogs should be your slaves.  You are obviously a
take- charge guy who has total responsibility and knows how to MAKE IT GO
RIGHT!

And if you disposed of about six billion people "quietly in the dead of
night" . . . 
would we then have your and ron's ultimate hard-on wet dream . . .
???? A CLEAR PLANET ????

I think you have a few CRASHING MISUNDERSTOODS, along with your EVIL PURPOSES.

>	So shut the fuck up.

Or else you will "dispose of me quietly in the dead of night"?
Like Susan Meister, Lisa McPherson and Quentin Hubbard?
Did you know that it's ILLEGAL to make threats on usenet?
Of course murder is ALSO illegal, even if you hallucinate that it's for the
"greatest good for the greater number of dynamics."  But I guess that's not
a problem if your ARE an evil purp.

>> SAFE has REAL DATA to post, which makes you and your Criminal Cult of the
>> Commode look incredibly stupid and criminal.  In other words, he shows you
>> for what you are.  YOU just have false reports, stupid motivators, and
>> natter that are based on your hallucinations.

>	Thank you.

You're welcome.  Of course YOU make the Criminal Cult of the Commode look
incredibly stupid and criminal TOO, by your mere presence, so don't let him
steal all your thunder.
 
>> >       Besides here you are mostly preaching to the choir.
 
>> I guess you're not listening, huh?  Why don't you READ his posts instead of
>> nattering about them?  You might eventually have a cognition!  BTW, there
>> IS hope for you: I was an O$A stooge at one time too . . . so even the
>> elite of the depraved can cognite eventually.

>	Thanks.  You are quite welcome.

???? a cluster talking with itselfs ????
 
>> >tommy
>> >"A being is only as valuable as he can serve others."
 
>> [Obligatory quote from psychotic drug addict criminal.]
 
>> Konchok Penday
>> Technical Writer
>> GODS CHURCH
>> <[email-masked]>
>> 
>> FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE GOTO GODS CHURCH:
>> http://net-prophet.net/godshome/godshome.htm
>> 
>> "Get Your Ducks in a Row @ net-prohet.net!"

>(obligatory quote from a psychotic entheta mongering supressive)
>	I now return you to your reguraly schedulded filter...

Apparently, you can operate your spell checker just as well as your
kill-file and your mind.

>Fang One

This looks like ANOTHER NEW IDENTITY!  
DID YOU HAVE ANOTHER "BIG WIN"?
Maybe you completed the O$A "quietly in the dead of night" course?
Did you do the practical too, or are you still on the INTERNSHIP?

>"A being is only as valuable as he can serve others."
>http://recyclerhome.com/community/spellsinger/index.html
>http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Campus/2058/
>[email-masked]
>http://wwp.mirabilis.com/232039 (icq pager)

JUST REMEMBER: "$CIENTOLOGY IS THE >>>>ONLY<<<< HOPE FOR MAN!"
You PROVE it every time you open your mouth.
Thanks so much for weighing in with your words of wisdom for the wogs.  

Konchok Penday
Technical Writer, GODS CHURCH
<[email-masked]>

FOR MORE INFORMATION GOTO GODS CHURCH:
http://net-prophet.net/godshome/godshome.htm
"Get Your Ducks in a Row @ net-prophet.net!"

________________________________________________________
NetZero - We believe in a FREE Internet.  Shouldn't you?
Get your FREE Internet Access and Email at
http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html