Subject: Fw: UCP NOTES AND NEWS #6: CO-AUDIT STATS-1
From: "FR" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 22:00:25 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: <[email-masked]>
Newsgroups: alt.clearing.technology
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 1999 7:38 PM
Subject: UCP NOTES AND NEWS #6: CO-AUDIT STATS

UCP NOTES AND NEWS #6: CO-AUDIT STATS 04NOV1999

One of my major products is people co-auditing UCP.

This is the known ACT co-audit status as of O4 November 1999.

One DELIGHTFUL development which CONTINUES lately is people I NEVER HEARD
OF writing to say they have been CO-AUDITING UCP and WINNING.  THAT THRILLS
ME!

UCP CO-AUDITS:

WHO HOURS RESULTS
===================================================================

Konchok Penday 170+ Transformed my life AFTER cult bridge.  I did a few
solo sessions since last report.  First one went good.  Others faded away
out of session with minor gains and no real EP at all.  I just don't keep
at it well solo, or run very deep.

Scorpio & Mudrunner 250+ hours between them.  They've launched a big
campaign in the last few weeks trying to sell me and others on the
non-existent necessity of doing "The Sedona  Method" of "releasing" in
order make UCP work "properly" and handle your life.  It's been a MAJOR
drag and wasted HUGE amounts of my time and I'm TOTALLY overrun on it.

The Hobo & Partner   20+ each? Good wins.  I haven't heard from them lately.

Tom Frokjaer & Partner   20+ each? Good Wins.  Stalled briefly.  Auditing
Still?  I haven't heard from them lately.

Michael Mourer   30+? I think he's off doing "releasing" now.

Robert Ducharme auditing Mr. Anon
16+ Anon is doing VERY WELL.  Posting often.

"Insurrection" ?? Posted that he is having BIG WINS on SOLO UCP!
This is VERY INTERESTING, but we haven't heard back from him since then.

Ted Crammer posted that he has several
Seekers he will be testing UCP with.
We haven't heard from him since then.

Honza Svasek just posted that he has audited
his wife two sessions, with WONDERFUL results,
and is doing some SOLO UCP, and training
someone else to audit him.

===================================================================

Anyone else out there co-auditing UCP?

The UCP 24-HOUR CHALLENGE is still open:
In ONE DAY of your life you can PROVE to yourself . . .
that you can RADICALLY transform your awareness.

ALL the technical materials are available FREE on-line.

YOU TOO CAN CO-AUDIT!

Konchok Penday
Technical Writer, GODS CHURCH
<[email-masked]>

FOR MORE INFORMATION GOTO GODS CHURCH:
http://net-prophet.net/godshome/godshome.htm
"Get Your Ducks in a Row @ net-prophet.net!"

__________________________________________
NetZero - Defenders of the Free World
Get your FREE Internet Access and Email at
http://www.netzero.net/download/index.html