Subject: FreeVoice on ARS
From: "Safe ... www.fza.org" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 11:51:27 -0800
Newsgroups: alt.clearing.technology

For those who are interesting in understanding and dealing with the CofS,
Inc., a person going by the handle of "FreeVoice" is making some very
insightful posts on ARS (alt.religion.scientology).

Safe

--
"Restriction of free thought and free speech is the most dangerous of all
subversions. It is the one un-American act that could most easily defeat
us."

-- Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas (Justice for 36 years)

"Freedom encompasses the irritating, the contentious, the eccentric, the
heretical, the unwelcome
and provocative". "Freedom only to speak inoffensively is not worth having."

-- Lord Justice Sedley

David Miscavige, Ban Church of Scientology Censorship Software now!

For the truth about who controls CofS, go to:

http://clever.net/webwerks/veritas/