Subject: Attention: Konchuck
From: Zero <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 01:07:06 -0700
Newsgroups: alt.clearing.technology

Howdy pard:

	I have developed a new rundown, and mostly ran it on me.. heh.  You are
in luck dude.

	First of all, your long hoped for declare:
	Konchuck Penday of Gods church is insane. He is stuck in a long ago
incident, and the only way he can be safe is to destroy others.
	He is not responsible. He is the effect of unwilling cause.

	Next of all, since you persist on my com line in hope of salvation:
	I accept you as an experiment.  You wonder what a real ot can do? You
think I am such a good example? Ok, ok, ok, I give.

	Konchuckie baby, I am going to make you sane. Of course you have so
little experiental track that you will be basically worthless, but you
can learn. However, I do not intend to train you.
	Since you missed the time frame, I threw you in Inc II quite some time
ago, 75 mil give or take a few. lol. And you thought it was "black
nots"....
	Nope. It was the great great great great grandaddy of black nots. It
was the pure and simple intention of fucking up beings for all
eternity.  I have to admit, I did take some pleasure in it.. lol.  I
know you will copy and post this out of context. Makes no difference. 
Anyway, I apologize for doing it. Enough about that.
	Now, since you INSIST that some one help you, I will do so. lol. I wont
even send you a bill. :)
	Since your mo is pretty well known, you attack scn rabidly, you snap
terminals with anything you identify with help, and you covertly and
overtly attack Scientology and anything or anyone related except when it
aligns with your own evil ints to destroy, it should be fairly obvious
to anyone that you have made case gain, when you do.

	What I am going to do for you Konchuck, is simply own you , lock, stock
and barrel.  Since I am partially if not mostly responsible for the
condition you have been in for 3/4 trillion years, I am going to undo
that.

	Please rant and rave the best you can. It just gives me more things to
handle for you.  Of course it will overwhelm you, but that is a moot
point, since you are already totally overwhelmed, and mostly a tape
recording of a long ago incident.

	LOL. I can already feel you pulling in all manner of allied out of
valence beings to defend your insanity.  Thats good. Thats good. :) the
more the merrier. It will make the expierment that much more sweet to
free theta everywhere.

	Black nots. Lol. You are one funny guy. :) You think that all
intentions are to do you in. Haw :).. 
	Black nots dont work, never has, never will.  At least on any one with
a grain of integrity.

	Haw! what a rush. :)  You intentionally restimed things that I put on
you long ago.  You feel it is better to be insane than dead.  Well, of
course you are right.  However, it is much better to be alive and sane
than alive and insane.

	Are you ready?  Have you got all your defenses up? Have you called all
your buds? 
	Have you got your best entheta bombs ready?  Are you sure?  Check it
again.  I want this to be an honest test of whether an OT can clear a
supressive with intention alone...

	If you respond, I will free you.  If you dont, I still will. You are
free from the decision I made to do it. Lol.

	Black nots. The pinnacle of ability huh? lol. You have no idea of what
an OT can do....
	Now you will see, though you will proably attribute it to the garbage
eating you have been doing or situps or something.

	But, the others will see.  And they are important to me. And even you,
though you dont realize it yet.

	Konchuck, what is right with your mind?

tommy
-- 
"A being is only as valuable as he can serve others."
http://recyclerhome.com/community/spellsinger/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Campus/2058/
[email-masked]
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/232039 (icq pager)