Subject: A fascinating process
From: [email-masked] (Robert D.)
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 21:45:03 GMT
Newsgroups: alt.clearing.technology,alt.scientology,alt.religion.scientology.new-church

Ron talks about an interesting process in one of the lectures.  The
quote goes this way:

		------------
"There are many ways you take apart randomity.  But you take apart
automaticity by knocking into pieces randomity.  There's something
wrong with randomity if the fellow has automaticity.  So we don't pay
much attention to automaticity because you're never going to get the
preclear to look at what he's postulated that he can't look at.  So
you have to come in the side door and you start handling speed.  And
you handle speed directly by realizing that he chose something out
[for randomity - R.D.].

"Now, let's say we have this fellow who has a fear of disease.  Here's
one way to solve the randomity in this case.  We'd say, 'All right,
now be yourself as a body.  Now be the disease attacking the body.
Now be the disease attacking some other body.'  See that?

" 'Now be the disease; be your body; be the disease.......'  Basic
technique is:  'be the disease.  Be your body.  Be the disease.  Be
the body.  Be the disease.  Be the body.  Be the disease getting all
through the body.  Now, be all through the body resisting the
disease.'  See?

"In other words, we find a war in progress and we take it out by
making the thetan, first, be both sides of it, then have him be
willing to fight such a war which is the next thing you've got to
solve and next by just being an observer of both sides of it.  And
because he's holding on to both sides of it, it'll collapse."
		------------

I haven't had the occasion yet to try this out, but it seems like it
could handle a lot of case on a person because it hits directly at
creation of the two oppsition terminals.  It a scientology counterpart
to the shift handling part of the R3XD process.  One could get pretty
innovative with this process, like including the various dynamics,
flows, terminals, scenarios, etc.

I'd be interested in responses from anyone who tries or has tried out
this process.

Robert