Subject: FZ org, London
From: Roland <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 10:47:28 +0000
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

While the Co$ is dying, the FZ is booming. At least it is in London.
I'll be down Tottenham Court Road shortly, getting off at Warren Street
and walking down TCR on the hunt for a good lens for my Minolta AF
camera. That and a bit of shopping for clothes. I've got my key to
the FZ org and I'll pop in to see how they are doing. I'm fascinated
with what they are doing to one of the rooms. They are setting up a
special room so that people can scream at ashtrays as loud as they
want to without affecting the rest of the students. This used to be
done in a different place but it is too inconvenient. So they are
equipping a room with foam padding to cut out the sound. I hope the
ashtray still gets the full command intention in this room. Now that
there are a few of the OTs using the place for a bit of peaceful
Solo auditing then maybe they can use the room for ISO if something
goes wrong with their sessions.

Roland
-- 
"I notice that we all believe that Venus has a methane atmosphere and 
is unlivable. I almost got run down by a freight locomotive the other 
day -- didn't look very uncivilized to me." - L. Ron Hubbard, 
"Between Lives Implants" lecture, SHSBC #317. 23 July 1963. 
http://www.xs4all.nl/~xemu/rams/Venusloc.ram